Tuesday 21 April 2020

MrGlyn’s Update



Kia Ora,
 I hope you are all well and staying safe.

 I will be up and running again as soon as we are back to level 2.

It has been a difficult time for us all.
I’ve had to move out of the old workshop in town after 12 years of being down that tricky little driveway. It was a sad day.
 From now on I will be operating from home (Muriwai).
I’m still going to be repairing guitars but also concentrating on making pickups mrglynspickups.com

Repair drop off and collection is by appointment only on week days.

The best way to contact my is still by text 021912678 or for pickup inquiries mrglynspickups@gmail.com



I am no longer repairing guitars - I now work full time making pickups


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.