Friday 21 December 2012

XMas/Summer Break

Hi all,
 thanks for a great year and keep those repairs/mods/restorations coming.

As of Tuesday 13th December I am unable to take on any more work to be completed before the XMas break.

I'm at the workshop until Friday Dec 23rd, then I'm away until January 3rd.

And remember don't leave dogs or guitars in hot cars.




Have a great break


              Cheers
                   Glyn



 ………………………………………………………………………………………….

Feel free to contact me, the workshop phone is always the best 09 307 6501.
If I don't answer don't be shy to leave a message, it's not easy for me to pick up the phone sometimes.
I very rarely check emails these days, I never seem to find time.



Workshop Hours

Mon……. 8-6
Tues……. 8-6
Wed…….. Closed
Thurs …..8-6
Fri ……….8-6
Sat/Sun ..Closed

Mr Glyn’s Guitars

  21B Khyber Pass Road
Auckland
New Zealand
09 307 6501, 021 912678




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.